Latest Unit Sold: #08-11 & #04-02 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 21-09-2020: Starbuys available in December.
- 15-11-2019: Get VVIP discounts today
- 14-11-2019: Last 3 units of 3 bedrooms available
- 01-06-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the Mont Botanik Residence E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-04-2019: The Mont Botanik Residence Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-04-2019: Full Mont Botanik Residence E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-03-2019: Updated Site Plan for Mont Botanik Residence released.
- 27-02-2019: Mont Botanik Residence Location Map have been updated.
- 01-02-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Mont Botanik Residence Video.
- 23-01-2019: Want to find out more on the developments in Dairy Farm? Read the Bukit Timah Fire Station.
- 16-01-2019: Full Project Details for Mont Botanik Residence have been updated!
- 08-01-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Mont Botanik Residence.
- 21-09-2020: Starbuys available in December.
Mont Botanik Residence is developed by Tuan Sing Holdings Limited, a private residential development consisting of 108 units along Jalan Remaja Singapore. Established since 1969, Tuan Sing Holdings achieves exponential growth in their business through hotel investment, property development and real estate investments. Some of their projects such as Seletar Park Residence and Cluny Park Residence were designed by award winning architects SCDA. At Mont Botanik Residence, you are assured of being delivered with the contemporary looking homes yet priced at affordable entry price.
Mont Botanik Residence is situated at Jalan Remaja Singapore. Residents can relish in an extensive selection of F&B choices and get all their day-to-day essentials from Bukit Panjang Plaza, Hillion Mall and Hill V2. Drivers may choose between PIE or BKE to connect to the city and CBD. For nature lovers and adventure seekers, Bukit Batok Nature Park, Little Guilin Lake etc. can also be found on Mont Botanik Residence location map. Mont Botanik Residence is also strategically located to renowned schools such as NUS and Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School etc.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Mont Botanik Residence are on first come first serve basis.
Mont Botanik Residence is a rare freehold development consisting of 2 blocks of 10 storeys condominium connected by a series of sky gardens located in District 23. It is located within close proximity to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve while carrying off as a forward-looking building which draws inspiration from its lavish backdrop. This low density development is curated with the occupier in mind – for a person who hopes to withdraw themselves from the hustle and bustle of a cosmopolitan city, while relishing in the calmness and tranquillity of the green sanctuary. Its cosy communal areas also encourage social gatherings for families and friends to come together on their off days.
Amenities nearby includes The Rail Mall, Hillion Mall and HillV2 etc. Even though it belongs to District 23, the development will highly benefit from its next door transformation, District 21. URA initiatives include a new market and hawker centre, community library and elder care facility. On top of the existing malls, an upcoming integrated mall at Upper Bukit Timah is also set to materialise within the next five years.
For more in-depth research on Mont Botanik Residence, aspiring owners may wish to review Mont Botanik Residence Floor Plan, Mont Botanik Residence E-Brochure and Mont Botanik Residence Price List here.
This development is truly a rare freehold gem among low lying sprawl of landed homes. For the latest updates on unit available for booking, view Mont Botanik Balance Unit Chart.
Mont Botanik Residence: A freehold gem in Hillview
The freehold Mont Botanik Residence, on Jalan Remaja in District 23, is set to breathe new life into the private landed enclave of the Hillview Estate. Projected to TOP in 2022, the development is built by mainboard-listed Tuan Sing Holdings, which was founded in 1969. Tuan Sing is a renowned real estate builder of fine residential, commercial and industrial estates in Singapore and China. The condo is meticulously crafted by AGA Architects, which has bagged several accolades over the years.
Book An Appointment to view Mont Botanik Residence ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Mont Botanik Residence Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.